Residues full of energy
The thermal utilisation of bark as a biogenic fuel in biomass heating and power plants increasingly gains importance. As an ecologically valuable renewable raw material, sustainability is a particular focus here. Wood fuels are CO2-neutral in their use. During combustion, only as much carbon dioxide is released as was previously absorbed during photosynthesis.
- As Germany’s largest biomass supplier, we deliver fuel bark to the right place, at the right time, in the right quality, at the right conditions.
- We adapt to the needs of our customers (m/f/d).
- We are able to deliver at any time of the year.
- Based on our network of suppliers throughout Germany and Europe, we always deliver the right quality.
- We are professionals for the verification according to the Renewable Energy Act or Renewable Energy Directive II provisions.
Spruce, pine, larch or Douglas fir bark, among others, is suitable for the thermal use of bark. Here we are the competent partner for you. We are pleased to provide you with material that meets your requirements and needs.